Sunday 4 September 2011

Update

Just to let you know I have been away a lot recently with more to come in the next few weeks so my spare time is pretty much taken up hence my blog silence - when I get a bit more time I will be back in the land of blog of course!  I can't quite believe it is SEPTEMBER already!!!
In the meantime here are some pics from the recent Multiples Week on TPF:-
First up Printemps Ete 69 Automne Hiver 70 in red and black



Then Kelly en Caleche in black/white/red

In pink and prune?  Not sure of the actual H names.

And a KenC Cotton Charms.

My Jeu d'Omnibus Dames Blanches - reds and pinks

and black/white/red.


8 comments:

  1. Ha, seen them all and love to see them again.

    Happy and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Bienchen! Thank you anyway. SA:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear SA,

    Thank you for the update! It's lovely to see how different the multiples can look in different colourways...

    As always, thank you for sharing...

    PPx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear SA,

    Have you got anymore scarves on your wishlist??

    Just thinking that Christmas isn't too far away and I'll be crossing some Hermes thresholds in the next couple of weeks ;-)

    PPx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi PP no not really I'm pretty much done with AW11! Thx anyway! SAxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are all the time reminding me that scarves are beauties and can really enrich any outfit, but you are also saying how a nice cardigan can beautifully complement the outfit, love your cardigans too. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Maria! I have quite a number of cardigans these days LOL! SAxx

    ReplyDelete