Wednesday 20 July 2011

A Wander Around Paris St Germain

On my trip to Paris I went to St Germain to find a shirt I was looking for - I succeeded luckily!  Anyway there were some nice shops there and in particular the foodie places were a little more resaonable than the rest of Paris - mainly I was on Rue Motte Piquette and Rue Cler(seen below). 

A turtle/tortoise shaped loaf of bread - how cute!

One of the many lovely flower shops in Paris - such a pretty display.

And a close up of some of the gorgeous roses - I only wished I could have brought some home!

Another lovely florist display.

The yummy cakes at the patisserie ooh la la!

.....I think we need some more pics - at least they are calorie free LOL!



Such works of art!


And the view from the bus back to Madeleine of the Pont Alexandre III - the windows were tinted hence the greeny/blue look!














It is lovely on the Left Bank as I have been finding in my more recent trips. 

2 comments:

  1. Yum. Yum. Yum. Everything looks delicious- including the gorgeous flowers. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I shall retrace your steps when I am there in September. Have a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMR - oh yes it was nice around the Left Bank! Bon voyage for your trip SAx

    ReplyDelete