Wednesday 2 September 2009

Gone to the Dogs again.....

I was in Hermes at Harrods a few weeks back and I saw a scarf I had passed on a few weeks earlier which I really regretted.  Anyway I saw another one and had to have it this time - the pale pink and lilac Polaires scarf - OK I have the navy blue one but the pink and lilac is so lovely I could not resist!













Worn with a simple knot tail folded over equestrian style
Worn basic fold with a scarf ring

Worn cossack style

Worn with a scarf ring/butterfly knot

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new CW! I like the equestrian style best; just to cute how the dogs seem to run out of the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do don't they! Good spot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the styles. The butterfly knot with this colourway is so feminine! I agree with Van on the equestrian style though. It shows the best part of the design.

    (SuiteSixteen)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SuiteSixteen - I know you have one too!

    ReplyDelete