Sunday 19 July 2009

In the Pink


In case you had not noticed, I like pink...any shade! I also love flowers and here's is a big bunch of pink flowers I put together this week - I can do "proper" arrangements with oasis and all that stuff but I like just the flowers by themselves in a vase - nice and simple. Here are my lilies, alstromeria and lisianthus.

TIP - if your roses droop and the stems go rubbery by the flowers I take them out of the water re cut the stems about by about 4 or 5 cms and put them into a vase of water that is luke to hand warm - yes luke to hand warm. Give it a couple of hours and 9 times out of 1o the roses will have revived - I have rescued numerous bunches of roses like this. I repeat the process again if the roses still don't revive.

No comments:

Post a Comment